Definition and function of the cookies
A cookies a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information on browsing habits of a user or their equipment, among other things, depending on the information they contain and the way they are used in your computer, they can be used to recognize a user.
Types of Cookies
- According to who manages them, there are two types: Own cookies and third party cookies.
- According to the period of time they remain stored in the browser, they can be session cookies or persistent cookies.
- According to reason for which they obtain data, they can be: Technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, cookies for publicity and cookies with publicity.
What types of cookies are used by this website?
- Own Cookies:
– Those strictly necessary for supplying certain services requested expressly by the user: If these cookies are disabled you may not be able to receive our contents and services correctly.
- Third party Cookies:
– Analytical cookies for statistical analysis of users’ behaviour in general.
|Strictly necessary||Session, register, shopping basket data, wish list data.||Record management. Provide information society services requested by the user and in compliance with applicable terms and conditions.||N/A|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|Google Analytics||Obtain browsing information, measure and analyze.||Improve the use of the web pages, detect needs and implement improvements for better service.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|A social network for exchanging contents.||Enables the user to view relevant content from this social network.||https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies|
|Google+||A social network for exchanging contents.||Enables the user to view relevant content from this social network.||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/|
Revoking and deleting cookies
You can block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser you are using, if you decide not to permit the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the sections in our website.